SOLUTRANS AT A GLANCE:
- 610 exhibitors and companies represented (without taking brands into account):
- +30% of exhibitors versus 2015
- +45% of new exhibitors
- 23% from abroad
- 18 countries represented
- 48,240 visits, with 10% from abroad
An exhaustive offering:
75,000 m² of exhibiting area, plus outdoor demonstration areas
- Industrial and light commercial vehicle bodybuilders
- Semi-trailer and trailer manufacturers
- Manufacturers of industrial vehicles and vehicles for passenger transportation
- Light commercial vehicle manufacturers (freight and passenger)
- Vehicle and body equipment manufacturers
- Workshop equipment, products and consumables
- Dealers, after-sales networks
- IT, consulting, services
- Professional organisations for the entire supply chain
Wide international spread:
Top 10 visiting countries in 2017 (excluding France):
Top 10 exhibiting countries in 2017 (excluding France):
Your personal data are processed by the company COMEXPOSIUM – 70 avenue du Général de Gaulle – 92058 Paris La Défense cedex – in order to receive the Facts and Figures from the 2017 SOLUTRANS edition and inform you of the latest news aconcerning the SOLUTRANS show. Personal data to be provided without fail are indicated as such in the form. This information is essential for our company to meet your request.
The only parties with access to your personal data, within the limit of their respective remits, are: (i) our company's internal departments in charge of managing the Show, (ii) service providers responsible for routing operations.
You have the right to access and the right to correct data concerning you, and, if applicable, the right to remove and the right to oppose the processing of these data, the right to delete, the right to limit processing and the right to the portability of your data, which you can exercise at any time by writing, by electronic mail or post, to this address: COMEXPOSIUM – Salon SOLUTRANS - 70 avenue du Général de Gaulle 92058 Paris La Défense cedex, or [email protected]. In addition, you can withdraw consent given at any time using the unsubscribe link included in every message. You also have the right to make a claim to the CNIL (French data protection agency).