A 2023 SHOW WITH EXCELLENT PROSPECTS
The trade show SOLUTRANS is part of the calendar of events organised by the French Bodywork Federation (FFC), held in alternate years to its industry Meetings (Rencontres de la Filière). In 2021, SOLUTRANS was an undisputed success with members of the profession and, indeed, the entire industry. In November 2022, the Industry Meetings gathered nearly 400 people from all over Europe to discuss the major subjects faced by the industry and witness the unveiling of the 2023 SOLUTRANS show.
The global dimension of FFC events no longer needs emphasising, as SOLUTRANS 2023 will once again prove in its status as the Global Hub for Heavy and Light commercial vehicles.
To date, for the 2023 show, more than 75% of stand space has already been booked, which indicates and foreshadows the enthusiasm of all market players for the event. Many professionals in the HGV sector from all over the world have already signed up as exhibitors.
In addition, SOLUTRANS Digital Show, the digital mirror of the show, will offer access to the exhibition’s talks and content to all web visitors, whatever their geographical location.
The meeting place for solutions for greener transport
This 17th edition will revolve around five major themes:
- New energy sources: diversifying powertrains, an economic and environmental issue
- Urban deliveries: alternative delivery methods for city centres with increasingly restricted access
- Retrofitting: improving existing vehicles, an economical and ecological option
- Automated vehicles: engineering in support of safety and performance
- Tyres: a positive impact carcass at the heart of the sector’s issues