800 exhibitors and brands (including 25% foreign exhibitors from 16 countries) will meet nearly 37,000 visitors, 15% of whom will be international.
Everyone will be there!
The market leaders have yet again demonstrated their confidence in the show.
In fact, truck manufacturers have booked an area 25% larger than they had in the previous event.
The leading European manufacturers of trailers and semi-trailers will also be present with strong ambitions.
Finally, bodybuilders and equipment manufacturers have confirmed their interest in the exhibition, reserving areas of 15% more than previously.
LGVs take centre stage!
The LCV area and LCV bodywork space, organised in partnership with the CAPEB * and the CNATP *, will bring manufacturers, body builders, developers and OEMs together, as well as rental managers and financiers, over an area of 5000m2 (+10% compared to 2013).
The CAPEB and CNATP are encouraging their members, craftspeople from the construction and public works industry and landscapers, to visit the show: more than 10,000 professionals are invited.
SOLUTRANS, the international meeting for 2015
The exhibition is strengthening its international side with even more exhibitors from European countries: Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, the UK, and even Poland and Turkey.
Rising visitor numbers year after year
SOLUTRANS has a unique program including many highlights to attract more and more visitors (+8% in 2013 versus 2011) and to meet their needs:
- International Awards: International Truck of the Year, International Van of the Year and International Pick-Up Award;
- The E-mobility Village dedicated to energy efficiency and the emergence of mobility requirements for in-vehicle connectivity;
- The LCV space, completely dedicated to light commercial vehicles;
- The 4th meeting of the industrial transportation sector;
- A job/training area to encourage networking about job opportunities in the sector and their attractiveness;
- A TV stage;
- The SOLUTRANS evening gala which will celebrate 170 years of the French Federation of Bodybuilders (FFC);
- And a rich program of conferences on topical subjects.
* CAPEB and CNATP are French trade organisations gathering craftspeople from the construction and public works industry as well as landscapers.