All the companies in the industrial vehicules’ sector are continuously confronted with raw materials issues and new challenges.
Dedicated to bodywork manufacturers, equipment manufacturers and bodybuilders, the Fédération Française de la Carrosserie invites you for a conference focusing on raw materials’ future stakes on Wednesday afternoon, November 18th at Solutrans Trade Show.
The following forward-looking topics will be adressed:
- Metals and raw materials: global trends & macro-economic perspectives.
- Amaury CORNILLEAU - Groupement Plasturgie Automobile (GPA)
- Supplying strategies:Prices and sourcing’s stakes at an international level.
- Hervé VERICEL - Commercial Director, Saint-Jean Industries
- Aluminum:technologies and costs.
- Bruno MURET - Economy and communications director, Syndicat National du Caoutchouc et des Polymères
- Rubber:new materials, bodywork’s sealing profiles, anti-vibration parts, precision sealing… some rules to better buy.
- Mattia PELLEGRINI - Head of "Efficiency of ressources and raw materials", DG GROW, European Union.
- The plastics industry:new «Materials Solutions », transformation processes, innovative products, recycled plastics integration...
- Jean-Paul MERMET - President of metals benchmark group, Compagnie des Dirigeants et Acheteurs de France
The conference, animated by Emmanuel PIEGAY will address topics related to new processes, future material characteristics and performances as well as global supply strategies.
The conference is free and open to all exhibitors and visitors on Wednesday afternoon, November 18th.