While the cost per kilometre of maintenance-repairs decreased by 2.7% in 2014, mainly due to rejuvenation; "full-service" contracts including insurance benefits, maintenance repairs, tyres and financing, have multiplied, especially in small and medium businesses.
During the conference we will focus on the funding provided by companies to maintenance contracts. We are also interested in these policies in terms of maintenance of utility parks and trucks.
Hervé Rébillon - rédacteur-en-chef adjoint du magazine France Routes
- Jean-François BERNARD, Truck network director chez GROUPAUTO France
- Pierre LUSSIER, manager Fleetboard (MERCEDES France)
- Eric DODIN, membre du directoire FRAIKIN
- Guënael TUET, Research & Services director LAMBERET
- Frantz PERRE, Aftermarket director MAN France