A twofold exhibition that reinforces the synergies between physical and digital events and makes the exhibition experience for exhibitors and visitors even more diverse.
"In line with the needs and trends of tomorrow, we have been thinking about an online version of the event for several years now. The health crisis has only accelerated this transformation, which today underlines the importance of digital tools," explains Patrick Cholton, CEO of FFC and SOLUTRANS.
2 dates to remember:
- 4 November: exhibitor appointment bookings open
- 16 November: SOLUTRANS DIGITAL SHOW opens
The SOLUTRANS DIGITAL SHOW allowed the visitor to :
- Visit exhibitors' digital stands
- Interact with them through a live video chat
- Download brochure and product sheets
- Attend the show's events
Discover the exhibitor tutorial
In addition, the SOLUTRANS DIGITAL SHOW allowed visitors to :
- Extend their physical visits
- Access the exhibition online at any time to consult the offer of exhibitors they may not have had the time to meet
Discover the webinar SOLUTRANS DIGITAL SHOW
The SOLUTRANS DIGITAL SHOW, which was extended by a few days after the physical exhibition, also allowed visitors from further afield, who would not normally travel, to benefit from the full range of exhibitors' products and services.