REPRESENTING A MAJOR PART OF THE FRENCH ECONOMY
SOLUTRANS is the only event in France bringing together all the players in the road and urban transport sector: manufacturers of commercial vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers – bodybuilders – equipment manufacturers - tyres... In a sensitive context with a slight recovery predicted, the exhibition shows the dynamism of the sector and its stakeholders in terms of innovation and environmental efficiency.
A PLACE FOR NETWORKING AND SHARING
As a place for reflection and discussions about solutions and the major themes of the future, SOLUTRANS 2015 offers many opportunities for a 360° approach to the market:
- A TV stage with many programs (broadcast on the exhibition’s YouTube channel) on subjects related to the environment, to the standardisation of special vehicles, training, maintenance or refrigerated transport;
- A conference entitled "Perspectives on raw materials in 2015/2020";
- The fourth meeting for the industrial and urban vehicle sector that will report on the work of the Automotive Industry Platform (PFA) and the COFIT1, collective actions implemented by bodybuilders, manufacturers and suppliers...
EVENTS TO HIGHLIGHT AND HONOUR
SOLUTRANS will welcome all kinds of transport solutions and organise a broad range of events:
- LCV area, bringing together manufacturers, bodybuilders, OEMs, renters and financiers as well.
- A day dedicated to Germany, the country of honour, as part of a round table on the theme "Electric commercial vehicles in urban areas: a burgeoning Franco-German strategic market".
- The SOLUTRANS gala evening to celebrate 170 years of the FFC.
The expertise of its exhibitors allows SOLUTRANS to focus on innovation more than ever for its 2015 event. This approach will be confirmed through:
- The Innovation in Transport Solutions Awards, organised by the Lyon CC
- And for the first time, three internationally recognized awards: International Truck of the Year, International Van of the Year and International Pick-Up Award.
1 Committee for the Transport Sector, Working Group of the Strategic Committee for the Automotive Industry