This inauguration will take place in the presence of:
- Mr. Thomas ENEROTH, Swedish Minister for Infrastructure
- Ms Veronika WAND-DANIELSSON, Sweden's Ambassador to France
- Mr. Denis RODARIE, Consul of Sweden in Lyon
- Ms Ann - Sofie HERMANSSON, Mayor of Gothenburg, Sweden
- and of Mr. Patrick CHOLTON, Chairman of the French Bodywork Federation - FFC; Chairman of SOLUTRANS.
This official inauguration constitutes a strong signal addressed by the government authorities to the industrial and commercial vehicle sector. It also acknowledges the international dimension of SOLUTRANS and its positioning focussed on innovation in response to road and city transportation issues in Europe.
The inauguration will be followed by an official visit of the show and of the stands of several major exhibitors. It will offer an opportunity to highlight the main themes developed at SOLUTRANS 2017: the factory of the future, new motorisations and energy, delivery in city centres, training and cybersecurity.
It will conclude with the presentation of the white paper "Natural gas for the heavy duty vehicle industry" to the Minister. This is a report by the French Bodywork Federation (FFC) and the French Association for Natural Gas for Vehicles (AFGNV) under the aegis of the works of PFA, Automotive and Mobility Sector. It addresses the issue of alternative fuels and the related infrastructure to enable the transport industry to actively contribute to energy transition.
Accreditations from SOLUTRANS press office