The Swedish team will be present at stand 4 K 122
The Swedish Minister for Infrastructure Mr. Tomas ENEROTH, accompanied by the Swedish Ambassador to France Ms. Veronika WAND-DANIELSSON and a delegation of Swedish experts and companies, will take part in the inauguration on Tuesday the 21st November, and the conferences and networking activities on Wednesday 22nd November.
SWEDISH MINISTER FOR INFRASTRUCTURE
SWEDISH AMBASSADOR TO FRANCE
Programme of the “Sweden Day” at SOLUTRANS on Wednesday 22 November
The Swedish embassy together with Business Sweden and the Swedish Trade Council, organize two conferences providing the opportunity to learn from Swedish solutions for more efficient and environmental friendly transports and to witness the latest developments in autonomous and connected vehicles, including examples of French-Swedish cooperation within the field.
Sweden day plenary: “Climate and emissions targets as business drivers for innovation in the transport sector”
At 10:30 - Norbert Detoux Lecture Theatre
At this seminar, the role of transport in meeting the climate and air quality targets and ambitions is discussed, with an emphasis on how this paves the road for innovation in the transport sector.
Mr. Tomas ENEROTH, the Swedish Minister for Infrastructure, discusses the opportunities for co-operation between Sweden and France, with an introductory keynote. Mr. Mattias GOLDMANN, CEO Fores and 2030 Secretariat will moderate the discussion.
Ms Sofie VENNERSTEN from the platform CLOSER will present examples of Swedish solutions aiming at improving the efficiency of goods transportation, resulting from partnerships between the transport industry, Swedish universities and governmental bodies.
- Sofie VENNERSTEN, Program Manager, CLOSER
- Koen KNOOPS, Managing Director, Scania France
- Niklas GUSTAFSSON, Chief Sustainability Officer, Head of Sustainability & Public Affairs, Volvo Group
- Samuel GUICHARD, Deposition Deputy Director, Distribution Service - IKEA France
- Viktor Arvidsson, Directeur Stratégie Ericsson
From 14:30 to 16:30 - Norbert Detoux Lecture Theatre
- HGV’S AND URBAN VEHICLES: AUTONOMOUS DRIVERLESS CONCEPTS: REALITY OR UTOPIA?
- CONNECTED VEHICLES AND SEMI-TRAILERS: FOR BETTER TRACKING OF GOODS AND PEOPLE
Meet Team Sweden at SOLUTRANS, the International trade show for Road & Urban Transport Solutions!