1. Time-saver: ask for your badge now!
Don't wait anymore to ask for your badge online to avoid queue lines at the show's entrance.
2.Exhibition venue and opening hours
For its 14th edition, SOLUTRANS trade show wille take place from 21 to 25 November at Eurexpo in Lyon.
3. How to get to the show
There are several ways of getting to SOLUTRANS 2017 at Eurexpo Lyon.
4. Exhibitors and their products
610 exhibitors and represented companies (brands are not taken into account) will be waiting to meet you over the five days of the show!
5. New products presented by exhibitors
65 new products have been declared by the show's exhibitors. Why not take a look and include some of them in your visit?
6. Exhibition floor plan
Discover the five halls occupied this year by SOLUTRANS and find the exhibitors you are looking for using our interactive floor plan. Exhibitors also await outside: don't forget to visit the outdoor areas 1,2 and 3.
You can also consult the general exhibition map with all the services on offer: food and drink, cloakrooms, seminar rooms, etc.
7. Events not to be missed
There is an exhaustive event schedule waiting for you on our web site, mobile site and app. You can also consult the events announced by our exhibitors and the special features set up by the exhibition.
- LaThe Opening plenary of the 5th meeting of the commercial and urban vehicle sector and its talks
- The 23 startup pitches
- Factory of the Future : visit the stand and attend to the 5 conferences about virtual reality with IMMERSION
- Exhibitor demonstrations on the Demo Area (Ext. Hall 4)
- Trainings and workshops to find on the Training Area
- All the show's events
8. The 6 major challenges of SOLUTRANS
Six themes revealing major market trends will feature in the 2017 edition of SOLUTRANS
- Industry 4.0
- New motorisations and energy
- Connected vehicles
- City centre distribution
Not to be missed during the show, our videos about theses challenges. They will be shared on our daily news and the YouTube channel of the show.
9. The show app, a real interactive visitor guide
If you haven't already downloaded it, don't miss out on this essential interactive guide that fits in your pocket! It's all there: an interactive map, visitor trails, events, exhibitors, useful information, etc. Plan your visit by selecting the stands, events and trails you are interested in. You will then find them in your "My visit" section of the app. Connect with other exhibition attendees with the "Networking" function which will allow you to exchange messages with other exhibitors or visitors to the show who have created their account on the application.
10. Follow the show live on social media
#SOLUTRANS2017, the only hashtag to follow on social for five days! A host of surprises are in store throughout the show on our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube news feeds! Make sure you follow us and share your visit.