- SOLUTRANS REACHES NEW HIGHS!
- The FFC launches a new baseline for SOLUTRANS
- FFC launches the pan-European study VIsion'AIR
- The FFC makes the 2020 Industry Personality of the Year award
- SOLUTRANS 2021, an eagerly anticipated event
- In 2021, SOLUTRANS will hold its first DIGITAL SHOW concurrently with its physical exhibition
- FFC/SOLUTRANS exclusive survey 2021 Stakeholders in the industrial and urban vehicle sector: innovative, and confident about the future
- SOLUTRANS 2021 Uniting the sector at the global event for innovation!
- Your contacts
- Press releases
- Exhibitor press releases
- Why exhibit?
- Our fitted stand options
- Key dates
- Succeed in your participation
- Your contacts
What exhibitors say
- 3 Questions to Man Truck & Bus
- 3 Questions to Thermal Master
- 3 Questions to Plastex
- 3 Questions to Hankook
- 3 Questions to Cavime
- 3 Questions to Eureka Consulting
- 3 Questions to Volkswagen Véhicules Utilitaires
- 3 Questions to Stoneridge
- 3 Questions to COLMAR
- 3 Questions to rema.germany
- 3 Questions to Fontaine Fifth Wheel
- What exhibitors say
- About SOLUTRANS
- SOLUTRANS 2019 in pictures
- Register your products & enter the I-nnovation Awards before September 20!
- Official announcement of SOLUTRANS about Covid-19
- The FFC thanks the transport and logistics sector
- The Body builders and Manufacturers of the French Bodywork Federation on the frontline
- SOLUTRANS asserts its status as a reference event
- Read the summary of the white paper, Electricity for the commercial vehicle sector, from light to 44-tonne vehicles
- SOLUTRANS 2021: stakeholders in the industrial and urban vehicle sector are confident about the future
- The Industry Meetings will be held during SOLUTRANS 2021
- The best reasons to exhibit at SOLUTRANS!
- Exhibit at the IV OEM village under the aegis of the FIEV
- Truck, Van & Pick-up Awards at SOLUTRANS 2017
- 5 questions to Kögel Trailer GmbH & Co. KG
- Rebooking: Book your stand location now at SOLUTRANS 2019!
- Watch all videos of SOLUTRANS 2017!
- IAA 2018 : meet us on the FFC-SOLUTRANS pavilion
- Recorded Positive Results, GIICOMVEC 2018 Becomes a New Barometer For the Commercial Vehicle Market in Indonesia
- The Industry Meetings : the FFC launches the annual meeting between all professionals from the sector !
- Training area & Job Forum
- I-NNOVATION AWARDS
- Gala Dinner
- The International Awards
- SOLUTRANS OUTSIDE
- SOLUTRANS ON AIR
- SOLUTRANS 4.0: the future starts here
SOLUTRANS 2019 major challenges
- Infrastructure and vehicles, the challenges of electrification
- From vehicle connectivity to automation, innovation driven by data
- Electric LCVs and HGVs in urban logistics
- New transport modes: what impacts and consequences?
- New issues in logistics and their repercussions on the transport sector
- Heavy goods vehicles and urban vehicles, the changing face of basic training and employment
- Euro 6, gas, electric, hydrogen, up-and-coming energies
- Your contacts
- Visit Lyon
- Accommodation and transport
- Visa request
- 2021 Exhibition map
- Dates, venue, opening hours
- Getting to SOLUTRANS
- Discover Lyon