- SOLUTRANS, the international unifier of the entire Industry
- SOLUTRANS 2019: AN EDITION FEDERATING AN ENTIRE INDUSTRY
- SOLUTRANS placé sous le haut patronage de Monsieur Emmanuel MACRON
- SOLUTRANS reinforces its international status by joining the OICA
- Volkswagen Amarok V6 picks up International Pick-up Award 2018
- SOLUTRANS 2017 beats its attendance record!
- Realize Business Opportunities at GAIKINDO Indonesia International Commercial Vehicle Expo 2018
- Launching of the new International Truck of the Year
- SOLUTRANS 2019 : incubator for reflection and solutions to meet the challenges of tomorrow
- SOLUTRANS 2019: the largest European gathering of electric heavy goods and urban vehicles from 3.5 to 44 tonnes
- Your contacts
- Ask for your press accreditation
- Exhibitor press releases
- Download the 2017 SOLUTRANS facts and figures
- Press releases
- Why exhibit?
- Our fitted stand options
- Key dates
- Succeed in your participation
- Your contacts
- 2019 exhibitors
- Who exhibits at SOLUTRANS?
- Meet us
- Who visits SOLUTRANS ?
- Towards an international event reflecting the sector's growth
- International Van of the Year 2016 to be presented at SOLUTRANS 2015
- SOLUTRANS to host the International Truck of the Year (IToY) award ceremony
- FFC, CAPEB, CNATP, partners for LCV promotion
- SOLUTRANS 2015 a beacon of innovation in the world of transport
- SOLUTRANS 2015: careers, training... Let's go!
- SOLUTRANS is filling up with exhibitors for even more visitors in 2015!
- SOLUTRANS - Turning its attention towards e-mobility
- SOLUTRANS 2015, bringing the drivers of international innovation together!
- 2015: Engagement, innovation, internationalisation - confirmed success!
- Press kit
- The 5th meeting of the commercial and urban vehicle sector
- Exhibitor press releases 2017
- Industry 4.0: the era of data to restore firms' competitiveness
- Connected vehicles
- New motorisations and energy
- City centre distribution: the last mile or the logistics of conquest
- Cybersecurity: an essential factor in a changing transport world
- Truck of the Year, Van of the Year and Pick-Up awards for 2018
- Sweden day at SOLUTRANS
- 2017 Exhibitor new products
Communiqués de presse
- SOLUTRANS 2017 unveils its program!
- SOLUTRANS 2017 highlights
- All of SOLUTRANS in your pocket with the mobile app!
- SOLUTRANS 2017: a success in waiting!
- SOLUTRANS 2017 : a start-up village for smart mobility and transport
- SOLUTRANS 2017: Highlights at the centre of an industry and its challenges
- Top Five of the best contestants International Pick-up Award 2018
- The Five Finalists of the International Van of the Year Award 2018
- Official inauguration of SOLUTRANS 2017 by Ms. Elisabeth BORNE
- Jean-Dominique SENARD voted 2017 Industry Personality of the Year!
- SOLUTRANS 2017 Innovation Awards : an « Unlimited Innovation » edition
- DAF’s new XF/CF range lifts the 2018 International Truck of the Year award at the SOLUTRANS commercial vehicle show in Lyon
- Iveco Daily Blue Power Wins International Van of the Year 2018
- Joseph Libner passed away
- SOLUTRANS: on the road to 2017!
- SOLUTRANS 2015
- Pictures from the show
- Register your products & enter the I-nnovation Awards before September 20!
- Truck, Van & Pick-up Awards at SOLUTRANS 2017
- 5 questions to Kögel Trailer GmbH & Co. KG
- Rebooking: Book your stand location now at SOLUTRANS 2019!
- Watch all videos of SOLUTRANS 2017!
- IAA 2018 : meet us on the FFC-SOLUTRANS pavilion
- Recorded Positive Results, GIICOMVEC 2018 Becomes a New Barometer For the Commercial Vehicle Market in Indonesia
- The Industry Meetings : the FFC launches the annual meeting between all professionals from the sector !
- About SOLUTRANS
- 6th Industry Meeting
- Spotlight on LCVs and Tyres in 2019
- Training area & Job Forum
- I-NNOVATION AWARDS
- Gala Dinner
- The international awards
- La Suède à l'honneur
- SOLUTRANS 4.0
SOLUTRANS 2019 major challenges
- Infrastructure and vehicles, the challenges of electrification
- From vehicle connectivity to automation, innovation driven by data
- Electric LCVs and HGVs in urban logistics
- New transport modes: what impacts and consequences?
- New issues in logistics and their repercussions on the transport sector
- Heavy goods vehicles and urban vehicles: basic training and employment undergoing change from production to operation
- Euro 6, gas, electric, hydrogen, up-and-coming energies
- Your contacts
- Accommodation and transport
- Visa request
- Exhibition map
- Ask for your visitor badge
- Dates, venue, opening hours
- Getting to the exhibition
- Discover Lyon