1. Visitor area
What is my visitor area for? Fermer
After any order in the store or badge request, your visitor area is automatically created. This personal space allows you to :
- Track your orders online
- Print your badges
- Request invitation letters (visa) for your badges
- Finalize an unfinished (or pending) order
How can I retrieve my password to access my visitor area? Fermer
For security reasons, the SOLUTRANS exhibition team cannot give you your password by phone or e-mail. We invite you to click on the link "Forgot my password" on the home page of your visitor area.
2. Visitor badge
- When will it be possible to order my badge online?
- How do I order my badge online?
- Can I edit the badge?
- Does the badge I ordered online give me direct access to the show?
- Can I access the exhibition with an e-badge on a mobile phone?
- What can I do if I haven't received my badge after having requested it online?
- What can I do if my badge is available in my personal space, but I can't see it?
When will it be possible to order my badge online? Fermer
To order your badge online, please visit our website at the end of May 2021.
How do I order my badge online? Fermer
Please come back at the end of May 2021 to order your badge online.
Can I edit the badge? Fermer
A badge is personal and nominative, it cannot be modified once ordered. Any order placed is final.
Does the badge I ordered online give me direct access to the show? Fermer
Yes, the badge ordered online allows you direct access to SOLUTRANS and is valid for the entire show. Present it at the entrance of the show and you will avoid the queues.
Can I access the exhibition with an e-badge on a mobile phone? Fermer
You can access the show by presenting your badge on an electronic device.
What can I do if I haven't received my badge after having requested it online? Fermer
Once you have filled in and validated your SOLUTRANS participation file, you will receive a summary by e-mail. However, if this summary does not appear in your mailbox:
- Make sure that the summary containing your badge has not been identified as spam.
- Did you enter the correct email address when filling out your entry form?
- Also, make sure you have completed the process. You may not have completed your order. In this case, check your mailbox: an e-mail to create your personal account has been sent to you. Connect to your personal space to finalize your order.
- If the problem persists, please contact our team by e-mail at the following address: [email protected]
What can I do if my badge is available in my personal space, but I can't see it? Fermer
The SOLUTRANS access badge is in PDF format. If you have difficulties to open it, we recommend you to download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
How can I use the paper invitation card I received? Fermer
The invitation card to the show is valid online, you must request your badge using the invitation code on the paper card. You can also register at the entrance of the show, but we recommend you to do it in advance and online to avoid queues on the D-day.
Do you have any hotel recommendations for me? Fermer
You can check accommodation offers close to the Eurexpo Lyon exhibition center via B-Network, the exhibition's official hotel reservation center, and get a preferential rate.
- Are there access facilities for people with reduced mobility?
- Is there a parking area?
- Are there any cloakrooms ?
- Can I bring my child / children ?
- Can I come with my dog ?
- Where can I get a copy of the exhibition catalogue ?
- Are there any restaurants at the show ?
- Is the show free ?
Are there access facilities for people with reduced mobility? Fermer
The Eurexpo Lyon Exhibition Center is fully equipped to accommodate people with reduced mobility.
The Exhibition Centre also provides a free pick-up service (transfer from parking lots, wheelchairs, etc.).
Is there a parking area? Fermer
Yes, the Eurexpo park has several paying parking lots for visitors and exhibitors. They will be indicated at the entrance of the park.
The price of parking is €14 including VAT.
Are there any cloakrooms ? Fermer
Several cloakrooms are available in the halls of Eurexpo Lyon.
Can I bring my child / children ? Fermer
You may of course come to the show with your children, but since it is an exhibition for professionals, SOLUTRANS is not a suitable event for them (there is no dedicated area or kindergarten for them).
Can I come with my dog ? Fermer
No animals are allowed at the show, with the exception of guide dogs for the blind.
Where can I get a copy of the exhibition catalogue ? Fermer
The show’s official catalogue is free of charge and will be on display for you to pick up at the show entrances.
Are there any restaurants at the show ? Fermer
Yes, you will find plenty of places to eat and drink on site (snack bars, restaurants, etc.).
Is the show free ? Fermer
Yes, SOLUTRANS is free of charge for visitors.