All non-European foreign citizens entering and staying on French territory, even for professional reasons, must be in possession of a valid entry and short-stay visa.
This can be procured by applying to the French consular authority directly from your country of residence, before travelling. You may need to provide a file containing documentation around your stay in France, plans for accommodation and your reasons for travelling.
To apply for a visa*, you must complete your file by supplying an SOLUTRANS official invitation letter to the French consular authority of your country. To obtain this invitation letter, just fill in the form in your exhibitor area or at the end of the visitor badge request form online.
- If you are a visitor: go to the visitor badge request platform and fill the form in the Your details step to obtain your invitation letter.
- If you are an exhibitor: go to your exhibitor area and fill the form in to obtain your invitation letter.
- Consult the list of foreign nationals exempt from visa requirements
- Consult the list of French embassies and consulates
* Only a short-stay visa (shorter than 90 days) will be given.