Discover the 2019 talks programme
Wednesday 20 November
- New transport modes, by road and air: challenges and issues for carriers and shippers - hosted by Hervé Rebillon
- Connected trucks and LCVs: when data escapes from the control of the transport sector - hosted by Hervé Rebillon
Thursday 21 November
- French logistics, the future flagship of collaborative robotics - hosted by Hervé Rebillon
- International lecture by URF (French Roads Union) on vehicle-to-infrastructure communication - hosted by Hervé Rebillon
- Transport and logistics ecosystem, the state of play of basic training and employment - hosted by Hervé Rebillon
Friday 22 November
- Cybersecurity in transport, new attack modes and mitigation solutions - hosted by Hervé Rebillon
- The new job areas in the supply chain and logistics, what impact on transport? - hosted by Hervé Rebillon
Two new media highlights to discover
The SOLUTRANS Breakfast
Every morning when doors open, Hervé REBILLON interviews an industry figure on major industry issues, with questions submitted by social media contributors.
SOLUTRANS Transport Experts
Every evening shortly before closing time, Hervé REBILLON hosts a round table featuring specialist journalists, dealing with a major theme in the sector.
Talks hosted by Journal de l'Automobile
- HGV tyre retreading: 18 months after the European Commission’s introduction of an anti-dumping measure on tyres imported from China, how is the retreading sector faring?
(Progress report on introduction of tool created by the Rubber Association to compare the performances of retreaded and new tyres)
- Predictive maintenance on HGVs: how to reduce carrier fleet downtime. What benefits to expect.
Schedule currently in progress