“All the major light commercial vehicle brands assembled in a fully-redesigned space in Hall 4”
- Bodywork equipment suppliers
- Fleet management software
- Hire, etc.
- France is the leading market for sales of new vehicles in Europe.*
- 11,3% increase for LCVs, in the 1st quarter of 2016.*
- 25% of the exhibition area at SOLUTRANS was dedicated to LCV manufacturers and bodyworkers in 2017. This represents almost 19,000 square metres of space.
Among the LCV market players at SOLUTRANS in 2019 (excluding OEMs):
LIGHT COMMERCIAL VEHICLE MANUFACTURERS (GOODS AND PASSENGERS):
Vehicle and body equipment suppliers (NON EXHAUSTIVE LIST - AS PER EXHIBITORS INFORMATION):
*Source : ACEA et ARGUS PRO
“Bring all sector operators together in the middle of Hall 3”
- Distribution networks
- Accessory and alloy wheel makers
- Suppliers of workshop equipment
Among the tyre market players at SOLUTRANS in 2019:
A conference program will be dedicated to the pneumatic sector in partnership with the French Tyres media Pneumatique.