Make some noise with an active communication
BEFORE THE SHOW
USE ALL THE AVAILABLE MARKETING CHANNELS TO COMMUNICATE
- Announce your participation
on all the online and offline communications solutions available to you : your website, your social media accounts, newsletters advertising campaigns, and of course your correspondence (postal and electronic) and your press releases.
To publish your latest press releases, send them using a Word format with a logo (.jpg or .png) to [email protected] before November, 5th 2021.
- Attract the interest of your customers, sales leads and journalists
by announcing the launch of your new products, a new version, a service, or demonstrations taking place on your stand.
These messages will create a buzz before the show and raise visitor and media awarness.
- Invite your customers, sales contacts, trade partners, etc.
Receiving an invitation is like receiving a gift. It is a token of consideration that your contacts will particulary appreciate.
The exhibition provides you with printed invitations or electronic versions which can be inserted in your e-mail campaigns.
Tell the press about your entry in the SOLUTRANS I-nnovation AWARDS
DURING THE SHOW
Make use of the services of the SOLUTRANS Press Office
- Increase your communication towards the 150 international journalists who will be visiting the exhibition
- Capitalise on this audience and organise a press conference on your stand
- Drop off your press kits or press releases in the Press Lounge (between Place des Lumières and Hall 4) (digital version, with print-ready photos and text). Important: make sure you have versions in English and French.
AFTER THE SHOW
Back in the office, send a "thank you" e-mail or letter to the people who visited you and who you identified thanks to a badge reader (further information in your Exhibitor Area). And follow up your sales prospects promptly!
- Your sales force: inform your sales reps of the dates of the show so that they can invite customers and sales prospects
- Your communications materials: stay in contact with the market and send out press releases and e-mail campaigns
- A phone call and SMS reminder campaign: contact your key sales prospects a few days before the show
Capitalise on international media coverage with the exhibition promotion plan:
- Direct marketing
- 26,000 French and international professionals reached by our operations*
- actions conducted in liaison with our media partners, federation partners and trade associations
- specifically-targeted international initiatives towards the high-potential markets of Eastern Europe and North Africa.
- A French and international media space campaign
- nearly 150 advertisements published
- in 75 different media titles: magazines, newsletters, websites, etc.
- Media relations
- More than 20 press releases sent out to 500 trade press journalists and journalists from the business and general interest press*
- A press trip organised by the exhibition
- 150 French and international journalists welcomed throughout the show*
- More than 1,300 items of press coverage about the exhibition including a real increase in the national and regional general news press.*
*sources: 2017 SOLUTRANS data, 2019 SOLUTRANS data
Use the communications pack provided to you free of charge by the exhibition
- The "We'll be there" banner with your logo and stand number
Download your customized banners
- The SOLUTRANS YouTube channel: send in your videos at [email protected] and they will be broadcast there
Your files are too large to be sent by email? Use the free and secure services of WeTransfer!
- The hashtag #SOLUTRANS: post regulary about the event to tell the world you'll be there
- Make a stand on Facebook and invite your sales contacts, clients and partners!
Add more information to your company details page in the online catalogue free of charge
- with your press releases (digital format with print-ready text and photos. Make sure you produce French and English versions),
- with your latest product or solution (description + photo)
MAKE YOUR SHOW A SUCCESS!
Email :[email protected]
Phone :+33 (0)1 76 77 11 63